Saturday, February 12, 2011

Magic Tattoos

Tattooing Ezra was a real joy, his jokes slay me. I enjoyed talking to him about his spiritual connectedness, I found that we have a lot in common, especially in spirituality and compassion. I have never met someone that was so open hearted as he and his girlfriend Maiki are. I instantly felt connected to the both of them in a deep way, like meeting your relatives. It's rare to meet people that are not afraid of God, and can call the mystic nature, God, and not just the universe. It warms my heart to know that others think the same way I do, it proves that I am on the right path. And to remain grateful for the wisdom I have already received.  I am so glad that this happened, it was an honor to tattoo Ezra. I can't wait for future memories. Doing tattoos like this is what my life is about, when a tattoo has this much meaning, I not only become part of the tattoo but the tattoo becomes apart of me. I wish him nothing but luck for his future in this life and the next. Namaste.


Ezra sat like a champ,  and almost as still as possible ; )


This tattoo is a symbol of his favorite memory as a child. His father would take him and his brothers exploring and they would all put their hands into a circle and chant to take care of each other. The background was chosen by him to reflect his spirituality. The pattern is called the flower of life and is a sacred geometry pattern. It is a pattern that is described to show the duality of god and consciousness. This structure forms the basis for music, as the distances between the spheres is identical to the distances between the tones and the half tones in music. It is also identical to the cellular structure of the third embryonic division (The first cell divides into two cells, then to four cells then to eight). The flower of life holds a secret symbol created by drawing 13 circles out of the Flower of Life.
By doing this, one can discover the most important and sacred pattern in the universe. This is the source of all that exists; it's called the Fruit of Life. It contains 13 informational systems. Each one explains another aspect of reality. Thus these systems are able to give us access to everything ranging from the human body to the galaxies. In the first system, for example, it's possible to create any molecular structure and any living cellular structure that exists in the universe. In short every living creature.





Ezra- David Darnell is in the Denver local band Hearts in Space, he plays guitar and sings.  His band best described as Southwestern Garage Psychedelic Rock with beautiful harmonies. The band that it most closely resembles is the Brain Jonestown Massacre. Ezra is a popular figure in the Denver underground music scene.
West Word article about Hearts In Space

Listen to Hearts In Space



No comments:

Post a Comment